The ability to solve current problems and prevent new, by proactively monitoring for known problems and install updates. It also helps the many steps to consolidate the diagnosis and repair a problem in an automated tool. Microsoft Fix it Center featuress:
Easy to Install and Run
– Easy-to-use wizards will guide you through the set-up process and help you anytime you need support.
– With automated troubleshooters, Fix it Center helps solve issues related to PC, scans the device to diagnose and repair problems, then gives user the option to “Find and fix” or to “Find and report.
– Find and fix issues before become real problems, helps keep the PC running smoothly and automatically downloading the latest solutions.
Personalized for the Device
– By scanning the PC and devices to detect which hardware and software are using for getting more personalized support with Fix it Center.
Relevant Answers and Advice
– Able to provide help, solutions and articles that related to the users need by keeps track of the user devices and settings.
– Able to allow user to choose the settings and level of automation, so Fix it Center fits how the users want manage their devices.
Manage Multiple Devices
– Able to allow users to view multiple devices from one view and manage them remotely.
– Able to record all the updates and repairs that are made on each device with the continuous report in Fix it Center.
Microsoft already offers a mouse click is in solution with online support site for a while and the App Fix It Center, the solutions become easily available offline, but it works a little differently with more features. Fix It Center is designed to make Windows easier than ever, supported by a number of tools for automatically resolving the current problems and prevent new problems by Corrected problem once found before the development Automatically downloaded to the real problems with latest solutions.
Mircosoft Center Fix it works well in most Windows operating system like Windows XP SP3, Windows XP Pro (64-bit) with SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2. The Client for Microsoft Fix it Center Beta is available immediately as a free download from Microsoft Center Online Fix available. After downloading, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.